LaSalle ‘Donney’ Leffall
Washington DC office 202.870.0844 firstname.lastname@example.org
Donney has worked with board members and other senior officers in various sectors, including consumer products, financial services, government, industrial, real estate, telecom, transportation for 25 years.
His work experience includes serving as:
- Acting CEO, President and COO of The NHP Foundation - one of the nation's largest nonprofit owners of affordable housing,
- An investment banker at UBS and Credit Suisse, and
- A corporate attorney (Harvard Law/HBS) at Cravath, Swaine & Moore.
He is (or served as) a board member of:
- Mutual of America Investment Corporation,
- The Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta,
- Walker & Dunlop, and
- The Lockart Companies.
In addition, Donney is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations,
and president of LDL Financial and Wentworth Financial, two investment
and advisory businesses.
Copyright Twinberry Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.